Sep 23, 2013

Where did you get that!

Some inspiration from Alexa Chung and Sienna Miller
This is one of my favourite from Sienna this year. That hair! Love it. I wish my hair would grow faster!
 Get her look: Acne donna boots, (I have these in camel, love them to bits.) Similar type of coat from BB Dakota or Unif.  Similar "hippie style" dress from the outnet or here, here and here.






This is something i could wear everyday.
She is wearing Acne Star boots (i have them in taupe.) Get them here. I love them in silver too. I have this weird obsession with metallic fashion. Get look a like jeans from Topshop or jbrand. Similar biker leather jacket from AndOtherBrands or Acne.
Add it with bright lip and loose t-shirt/ button down and you are ready to go!


Images from the Fashion spot




Share |


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by, please leave a scar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...